Measure your children
- For safety reason, we will not allow on the courses children that do not meet the height requirement.
- To avoid disappointment, we recommend that you measure your children and ensure they are at least 1.1m for the Kids Course
- 1.35m for the Junior Course or 1.5m for the Grand Course.
- Children below 7 years old on the Kids Course,
- 10 years old on the Junior Course
- & 12 on the Grand Course
- must be accompanied by a parent or a buddy aged 14 year old or above.
- Maximum 1 buddy to 3 kids.
- Participant below 18 must have the Forest Adventure Risk Acknowledgment and Disclaimer form signed by a parent or guardian.
- If you are below 18 and coming on your own, please remember to get the form signed before you leave home.
- Without the signed form, you will not be able to go on the course.
- Aim to arrive 10 mins before your booking time
- The time you have been given is the start of your compulsory safety briefing.
- Prior to departing on the course you will need to register, sign your disclaimer form and make payment.
- Safety briefings are at 30 minute intervals, if you miss the start of the brief, we will move your booking to the next available slots subject to availability.
- Dress adequately
- Sport shoes are a MUST.
- Participants (including parents accompanying their children on the course) wearing sandals or lose fitted shoes (such as Crocs or sport sandals) will not be allowed on the course.
- We also recommend that you wear bermudas or trousers and generally clothes that you do not mind getting a bit dirty.
- Kids on the Kids Course will be wearing a helmet; we suggest you bring a bandana as they may find it more comfortable.
- Some customers also like to have bicycle gloves to protect their hands.
What you need to bring
- Bring as little as possible
- For safety reason, you will be asked to empty your pockets prior to going on the course.
- Please note that mobile phones are strictly not allowed.
- If you wish to use it as a camera, we will ask you to put it on “airplane” mode.
- Coin lockers are available.
- There is a 10 minute walk between Bedok Reservoir Park’s car park and our site.
- Just follow the path that starts right behind the “Bedok Reservoir Park” column.
- There will be signage along the way to guide you.
- We also suggest you make a pit stop at the washroom situated just after Water Venture, prior to reaching us as you will be wearing the harness for 2 hours!