MEASURE YOUR CHILDREN
- For safety reasons, we will not allow children that do not meet the height requirements on our courses.
- To avoid disappointment, please measure your children and ensure they are:
- Kids Course: at least 1.1m
- Junior Course: at least 1.35m
- Grand Course: at least 1.45m
Children below the following ages must be accompanied by a parent or a buddy aged 14 year old (as of D.O.B) or above.
Maximum 1 buddy to 3 kids.
- Kids Course: below 7 years old (as of D.O.B)
- Junior Course: below 10 years (as of D.O.B)
- Grand Course: below 12 years old (as of D.O.B)
- Participant below 18 (as of D.O.B) must have the Forest Adventure Risk Acknowledgment and Disclaimer form (Waiver) completed by a parent or guardian.
- If you are below 18 (as of D.O.B) and coming on your own, please remember to get the form completed before you leave home.
- Without completing the form, you will not be able to go on the course.
- Aim to arrive 10mins before your booking time.
- The time you have been given is the start of your compulsory safety briefing.
- Prior to departing on the course you will need to register, complete your Risk Acknowledgment and Disclaimer form (Waiver) and make payment.
- Safety briefings are at 30mins intervals, if you miss the start of the brief, we will move your booking to the next available slots subject to availability.
- Dress adequately.
- Due to safety reasons, waist pouches of any form (i.e. waist bands for phone/ running) are not allowed on the course.
- Sport shoes are a MUST. Participants (including accompanying parents and buddies on the course) wearing sandals, flip-flops, rubber clogs, or loose fitted shoes will not be allowed to go on the course.
- We also recommend that you wear bermudas or trousers and generally clothes that you do not mind getting a bit dirty.
- Kids on the Kids Course will be wearing a helmet; we suggest you bring a bandana as they may find it more comfortable.
- Some customers also like to have bicycle gloves to protect their hands.
What you need to bring
- Bring as little as possible.
- For safety reason, you will be asked to empty your pockets prior to going on the course.
- Please note that mobile phones are strictly not allowed.
- If you wish to use it as a camera, we will ask you to put it on “airplane” mode.
- Coin lockers are available.
- There is a 10mins walk between Bedok Reservoir Park’s car park and our site.
- Just follow the path that starts right behind the “Bedok Reservoir Park” column.
- There will be signage along the way to guide you.
- We also suggest you make a pit stop at the washroom situated just after Water Venture, prior to reaching us as you will be wearing the harness for 2hrs!