- $50 per pax
- $46 for a tertiary student (weekdays only)
- $39 on Tuesdays (except on Public Holidays. Not valid with any other promotion) – Save $11
- $190 for 4 pax on the Grand Course in a single transaction – Save $10
- $36 per child
- $25 for accompanying adult (inclusive of the Big Zip)
- $134 for 4 pax on the Kids Course in a single transaction – Save $10
- $39 per child
- $25 per accompanying adult (inclusive of the Big Zip)
- $146 for 4 pax on the Junior Course in a single transaction – Save $10
Measure your children
- For safety reason, we will not allow on the courses children that do not meet the height requirement.
- To avoid disappointment, we recommend that you measure your children and ensure they are at least 1.1m for the Kids Course
- 1.35m for the Junior Course or 1.5m for the Grand Course.
- Children below 7 years old on the Kids Course,
- 10 years old on the Junior Course
- & 12 on the Grand Course
- must be accompanied by a parent or a buddy aged 14 year old or above.
- Maximum 1 buddy to 3 kids.
- Participant below 18 must have the Forest Adventure Risk Acknowledgment and Disclaimer form signed by a parent or guardian.
- If you are below 18 and coming on your own, please remember to get the form signed before you leave home.
- Without the signed form, you will not be able to go on the course.
- Aim to arrive 10 mins before your booking time
- The time you have been given is the start of your compulsory safety briefing.
- Prior to departing on the course you will need to register, sign your disclaimer form and make payment.
- Safety briefings are at 30 minute intervals, if you miss the start of the brief, we will move your booking to the next available slots subject to availability.
- Dress adequately
- Sport shoes are a MUST.
- Participants (including parents accompanying their children on the course) wearing sandals or lose fitted shoes (such as Crocs or sport sandals) will not be allowed on the course.
- We also recommend that you wear bermudas or trousers and generally clothes that you do not mind getting a bit dirty.
- Kids on the Kids Course will be wearing a helmet; we suggest you bring a bandana as they may find it more comfortable.
- Some customers also like to have bicycle gloves to protect their hands.
What you need to bring
- Bring as little as possible
- For safety reason, you will be asked to empty your pockets prior to going on the course.
- Please note that mobile phones are strictly not allowed.
- If you wish to use it as a camera, we will ask you to put it on “airplane” mode.
- Coin lockers are available.
- There is a 10 minute walk between Bedok Reservoir Park’s car park and our site.
- Just follow the path that starts right behind the “Bedok Reservoir Park” column.
- There will be signage along the way to guide you.
- We also suggest you make a pit stop at the washroom situated just after Water Venture, prior to reaching us as you will be wearing the harness for 2 hours!
Map of the Course
The 44 obstacles of the Grand Course are split across 3 loops. Access to each loop is through a central entry point. A Series of fun challenges through the forest ends with a giant zip line which brings you back to the ground.
The 22 obstacles of the Kids Course are laid out across 2 loops and also commences from the central platform.
The Junior Course shares a loop each with the Kids Course and the Grand Course and has 26 obstacles including 2 zip lines
Where to Eat
Monday to Friday 5pm to 12am
Saturday and Sunday 11am to 1am
Around the World
Originally from France, tree top courses like ours are popping up all over the world. Here is a selection of tree top adventure parks that we have enjoyed and that we know are safe.
There are apparently over 1000 courses all over France, so you are bound to find one around the corner from where you are! If you are visiting the Alps we recommend you try Base Nature Aventure Talloires. It has a stunning view of the Annecy lake!
Forest Adventure (same name, different company!) operates over 20 courses throughout Japan. There’s one at the bottom of Mt Fuji and stunning views.
UK and USA
GoApe is simply the largest operator of tree top course in the world. You will find 30 courses in the UK and developing fast in the USA. There’s even one in the heart of London in case you are craving for the treetops while in the British capital!